Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pariah Dog Saved.


26th Jan 2010 afternoon, when i was arrived at client site located in Serdang Lama. I saw somebody looking at the ditch, and i heard dogie crying. So, I stopped my bike and go to take a look. I saw a pariah dog inside the ditch. The dog size is not small, and the ditch is filled with at least 30cm of very smelly dirty water. People are discussing about the pariah dog will bite them and the dog is heavy. As i judged i can carry it up with just my 2 hands. I directly bring it up. As before i bring it up. I told the dogs not to worry. Now a day, I think not much of people willing to dirty their hand to help somebody.. So what? I know I'll be very happy if someone can help me when help needed. But... So, I'll help anybody who needed help, and I'm able to help.

Note about my view about pariah dog.
- Any dog wanna be a pariah dog? No one. (They want freedom doesn't mean they want to be pariah)
- Problematic pariah dog should be killed? How about problematic human? This is not fair but power! And does problematic people want to be problematic if he can choose? I feel that the most problematic behavior is power-hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment